¿Quieres ver esta página en español?
East & Westbrook Construction, Inc.
Reports to: VP of Operations
Who we are:
For more than 40 years, East & Westbrook has provided the highest-quality work with commercial and industrial clients to solve their most challenging construction projects. Our team works together as a tight-knit group of quality, safety, and performance driven professionals. We hire the most talented, caring, and motivated people to join our team. Are you one of them? If so, let's talk!
Throughout our decades of service, we have remained steadfast in our dedication to our employees and customers. Built on the belief that if we take care of our employees, then our employees will take care of our customers. East & Westbrook offers its employees a great benefits package. Holidays, vacation time and great health benefits are offered. And for those who want to save for retirement, we offer a 401K with a company match that vests immediately! If you take pride in putting in an honest days work for an honest days pay, we are the company for you! We DO NOT LAYOFF. That is right, we will keep you busy all year round! The values on which East & Westbrook were built: safety, quality, performance, dependability, attitude, professionalism and service are what make us great. If these values describe you, then you’ll find like-minded people and a company that appreciates you!
Job Skills / Requirements
The Foreman has primary responsibilities for the day-to-day operations of the crew or multiple projects for all construction projects. Project staffing and selection of required equipment to perform tasks in line with budgeted cost and production schedules are necessary. Safe, efficient production will be a primary concern of this position. Project planning will be necessary to achieve the goals of production and safety, as well as the timely completion of projects.
What you will do:
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers, etc.
Successful candidates will have:
- 5 plus years of industry experience.
- Reads and understands technical information.
- Strong leadership and supervision.
- Aptitude in math and strong problem-solving abilities.
- Good communication and organization.
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, and customer-focused.
- Must be able to complete STA’s, Equipment Checklists, and complete Hot Work forms not excluding an understanding of the permit processes.
What we offer:
- Eligible for production incentive
- Year-round, employment
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with a company match and more
- A family-oriented culture that provides support and work/life balance
- Superior training will ensure you start with immediate success
- Advanced leadership training opportunities
East & Westbrook is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Additional Information / Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Concrete: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- OSHA 10 & 30
- Operator Certification (Preferred)
- Multiple locations within 75 Mile Radius of where we are located in Buckner, KY.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan, Special Incentive Plans
This job reports to the VP of Operations
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 4